Monday, February 11, 2008

Tag: You're It

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!

Sing a song of Birthdays
Full of fun and cheer
And may you keep on having them
For many a happy year. - Anonymous


Today's postings are going to be all about techniques to try! Have fun!So in an attempt to have less waste this year, I'm saving all tags from clothes. I keep them all in my box of tags. There are so many cool tags that come with things you buy. Why not save them and you'll never have to buy another tag again. Simply alter the tag however you wish. Paint it! Add stuff to it. Put an eyelet on it, emboss it! Have fun using your tag.

I got the idea of saving tags from the gift I got from Heidi. It had the best tag attached to it. I'm going to use it as a bookmark! So please, when you rip off that tag don't toss it in the trash, make it into something cool.



No comments: