Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby Anna


So it ended up being a late night last night ladies, but I completed challenge #1. After 30 minutes of trying to post the thing I gave up. So I'll giver another try!


I ended up doing a 8X8 page because I wanted to do a smaller book of my niece with just the most precious pictures. Its all there I swear all the bits and pieces you sent me Bek...there on the page. Here are a few up close shots.














The banner at the bottom used up most of the items. It was a challenge to fit it all on this little page, but as most of you know I love to make the most of a page!

The tag painted and covered with pink paper. The felt heart the final touch!

2 comments:

swell.life said...

Strong work, Amy! I love how you used the clothespin as the letter A. This is scrapping at its best!

Becca said...

How precious! I love it! I love the look of the crocheted piece under the title, it adds so much softness, perfect for a baby picture! Did you use puff paints for the letters?