Friday, February 1, 2008

The First Challenge: Scraps of Love

Creativity is a continual surprise
-Ray Bradbury
Welcome to this little blog full of inspiration. This month I (Becca) will be posting all sorts of things that inspire me. 4 of you will be receiving a little package shortly. I can't wait for you to get it! I'm excited about this blog, because as nice as it is to see what talented perfect strangers come up with, I think it will be neat to see what my gifted friends think is cool. And isn't technology amazing? Combining the best of both worlds: snail mail and the internet is a grand idea. So we are starting with February, and the theme I came up with is Scraps of Love. And since I can't wait for you guys to get this, I just had to give you this sneak peak.
Just a little taste of what is to come:





I have so many surprises and goodies for you guys, just wait and see! So as soon as I confirm that everyone has received their package, I will list the contents. In the meantime, I may post some inspiration because I have sooo many ideas floating around in my brain. And I have the shortest month (although I do get an extra day) Leap year is such a strange thing! So plan to be inspired.

2 comments:

swell.life said...

can't wait!

Ames said...

Let the crafting creations begin!