Sunday, March 30, 2008

Signs of Spring

I am sorry to interrupt Amy's month of giving. I know this is late. But better late than never. And as of 3 days ago we had snow here again so I really wasn't feelin it, so I can really relate to how hard it is for the midwesterners to be posting because it will be another month or so till they get what we have out here. But I just have to share today because it's a glorious morning.

Resurrect: I believe I'm the only person who has posted this one. Come on peeps! I just had to do the sweater that I stole from my mom. I wish I had a picture to post from my mom wearing it in the 70's? is that how old it is? Well I wear it and love it 30 some years later!


Energy: Drinking coffee and stepping outside and breathing in the fresh mountain air and seeing the SUN oh yes that bright round thing that comes out each day-so happy to SEE it again!

New: I bought 2 new springs skirts from target, you saw the first one, here is the second

Hatch: I was really stumped on what I was going to post for hatch, since I was lame-o this year. I didn't even have any easter candy! I love dying, blowing, and painting eggs. Easter just came to0 quick this year, so sadly I didn't do any easter-y stuff around here. Then it came to me, everyone always is intrigued by this when they come here. I have no idea what it is made of or where it came from. This is the only appropriate time to share it, although it sits perched at our kitchen window all year round.

2 comments:

Ames said...

Love the wooden egg...Sad, no time for me to do eggs this year either and no candy in our house. I ended up stealing some of Zaiahs and Baby Anna's!

Mom K said...

Becca, Just to let you know the sweater is not quite that old. Dad bought it for me one Christmas when you were just a baby,so it's as old as you. He's got pretty good taste, seeing that it is still in style. Today is the first day in Minnesota that actually feels like spring so I hope I can get my camera out this weekend.