Monday, March 17, 2008

{7} signs of spring: 7. resurrect

res·ur·rect / Pronunciation[rez-uh-rekt] Pronunciation Key–verb (used with object)

1. to raise from the dead; bring to life again.
Yes, the most miraculous, important take-home message of the Easter season is that Jesus rose again on the 3rd day because He is true God and has conquered sin & death and won eternal life for us. :)
But today's challenge is all about the word's second definition:

2. to bring back into use, practice, etc.: to resurrect an ancient custom.

What have/will you resurrect this month? For me, it's all about living for the next rainy day so that I can bust out my navy & pink polka-dotted rainboots. We've only been together for 3 months, but already, they've become my treasures, my good old friends, my most prized and practical accessory. I wouldn't think of walking through puddles without them.

No comments: