Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring has Sprung!


It's Spring Fever... You don't know what it is you do want,
but it just fairly makes your heart ache you want it so.
-Mark Twain





You can read more about my other steals, deals, and finds on my blog.
I found 2 new skirts at target for $5 each! And this yellow sweater just makes me happy. Yes we have daffodils! Although you can't tell, it is raining today, and I was getting soaked while Sam took this pic. But never mind the rainy days, spring is here! I am enjoying coffee in the morning out of my new chipper mug. I just love these stackable Japanese mugs. They can easily be found in thrift stores everywhere. You can get chipper ones like these, or more earthy ones. And they stack oh so nicely. And last year I just had to have that china plate, he was a lone single guy. I didn't know what I was going to do with him, but now I found a perfect match for him! I'm hoping to get some close ups of other buds around here, but I'm waiting for the rain to stop!

No comments: