Saturday, March 29, 2008

...taking off

Hey girlies! I'm just dropping in for one of my last posts this month. I can't believe it. It was great fun facilitating your creative inspiration this month. I hope you all received your pretty springy cards! Don't forget to finish taking your pictures. For an added ultimate bonus, print your favorite photo from the sping fling 7 and make a scrapbook l/o all about it! Also, I just added a brief little playlist to our blog. I'll definitely be adding more in the next few days...I just wanted to give it a whirl and see what you thought. I propose that each month the leader changes it up, along with the title header. That way instead of having to burn cds for the group (like good old-fashioned Bek!) we can just upload new lists of our latest creative juice audio cravings. What do you think? This website totally walks you through and even writes the html code for you. So easy, I could figure it out! :)

1 comment:

Ames said...

Nice work this March Jessica! I hope I am ready to take over...bear with me ladies!