Friday, March 14, 2008

Cards all ready to go!


The St. Patty's card is painted in a couple shades of green. I used my fave. UTEE and some glitter- painted my own little shamrock I made of chipboard.


I had a lot of fun with the cards. Glitter seems to be messy, but lots of fun!



I dry embossed this card. It was the first time I used the stencil. Note to self: Never do that again! It took FOREVER! And it would be easier with a light box. For the eggs: punched holes and put pink behind, flowers drawn with white gel pen, rub-ons, crochet stash, valentine stamp and half embossed

Well, I've really been into embroidery lately. I decided to learn the lazy daisy. It's really crappily done, sorry! I think it would be better to take a circle and prick the holes for the ends of the daisy. It was really hard for me to eyeball it and make them even. This is my least favorite card!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It may have taken a while but I really like the dry embossed card. Love the Patty's day one too, very original.

Ames said...

Smashing cards Bek! Thinking of you a lot today...I believe we were in your old neighborhood today. CO it so beautiful...wish you were here!

swell.life said...

I agree...The dry embossed card was sooo worth your time. It's stunning! And I love how you used the ribbon in the St. Patty's card. A+