Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ahead of the Game

I won't be late this month, here are my cards from the March kit.I used one of the egg die cuts as a leaf in this one. Then I used a line stamp to make the grass. My flower is a chipboard flower painted green, a blue stamped flower, and a white flower from a jar of flowers. The stem is ribbon.
I painted the tag pink and white and put a flower on top of a button for a 3D effect. I put a swirly rub on on it and a little ribbon. The background is some torn paper and some hand painted swirlies.




This one was fun to make I embellished all of the eggs with either a stamp, ribbon, paint, or paper and then I put the buttons in between, broke out the label maker and ta da!

This one might be my favorite. I used a circle cutter on the paper and put some ribbon and embroidery floss behind it. Then I strung some embroidery floss through the button and painted some dots around the circle. It's simple but I love it.

5 comments:

Ames said...

Man great work on both projects Jenny they look smashing! Hope you have a wonderful spring break!

swell.life said...

A- until you flip the pics. ;) Just kidding. You get an A++! These look amazing. I especially love what you did with your eggs and your tag. Way to go, girl!

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

Sorry, I had to delete that, I was posting as Sam. Nice cards. I like the paint!

Becca said...

my favorite is the egg one! So where are mom's finished projects???