Friday, March 14, 2008

Photo Challenge- ~Something Fresh~


Here is my first pic for the spring photo challenge. If I remember right I think the first pic is suppose to be of something fresh that starts your day (before 9am) Well as I was doing my laundry this morning I was taking some jeans out of the washer and I was going to lay them out to dry inside, but then I thought that I could let them air dry on our deck. It's in the fifties today here, which is pretty good and I got so excited that I could let my jeans dry outside because it's a sign that spring is on it's way. Even though you'll notice that there is still some snow on the ground, it's slowly melting, hey it's a start.

3 comments:

Becca said...

So they didn't freeze?

Ames said...

Ahhh air dried Jeans gotta love it!

Jenny said...

no they didn't freeze Becca, just because we all aren't living in WA where it's all green doesn't mean you have to mock. :)