Friday, April 25, 2008

an update from little miss slacker

I just found this oh-so-inspiring sweater pin cushion over at Posie Gets Cozy. She amazes me. I'm thinkin' that this is what I need to make with my sweater. Now for a free day to get crafty. I promise, I'm getting there. :) Oh, and for my {week 3} challenge sharing the gift of relaxation...I just sent a massage gift certificate to my dear, dear friend Gretchen. I can't be there in person to give her hugs, so I figured a massage could be the next best thing. She really needs one. Even more than a massage this week, she really needs our prayers. She is crumbling right now. Pray for her to find strength+wisdom+healing.

3 comments:

Ames said...

I think part of the swellness of this adorable cushion is the pins! where do you find pins that are that cute!

swell.life said...

i don't know...let me know when/where you find 'em!

Becca said...

I'm not sure if the heart ones came from this store, but the blue sunburst one came from a store called Daiso. It's a Japanese dollar store. They have them all over the Seattle area. They also carry cute cupcake holders, and I got some toothpicks that are just as cute as the pins. I'm going to use them in little desserts or appetizers. The next time I'm there I'll see if I can get you ladies some.