Monday, April 21, 2008

pay to the order of: ilc building fund

Yesterday at church I opened up the bulletin and was completely wowed by the new building plans for our Alma Mater. I'd been seriously doubting that this project would ever actually come to fruition. {We all know each other's true opinions about the way our dear school is run, so I'll leave it at that!} I'm seriously excited about the architect's rendering and the floor plans for the new building. It looks great you guys! The special music & art rooms are my favorite part. Imagine that! I especially love that the building's design is in keeping with the other historic buildings on campus. I'm feeling optimistic and enthusiastic about supporting this project. There is hope. It'll be a huge blessing to Immanuel!

2 comments:

Ames said...

I agree Jess its impressive...what are the plans? How much must be saved b/f the project is started

swell.life said...

Oh right, details:) You can see the floorplans at the website: www.ilcpublicity.org and it sounds like they have about 1/3 of the money raised. I think they'd like to have 1/2 before breaking ground. (Altogether, it's a 2.5 million dolla project!!)