Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lets Play a little game...

Guess Who?




She's a cute little lady with a growing belly!





You guessed it! It's our friend Kimmy who is now 7 months along!





Our ages may be similar...




but what were going through at this very moment in life makes us totally different people!


This has been a wonderful mid-week get away, I made the lovely little road trip from Madison, WI to Mankato, MN to see our high school friends Kim and Kyle (and the little one on the way). I knew I just had to get over here to see Kimmy before it was to late. Out of all my friends Kim is one that has wanted to be a mommy since high school I couldn't miss out on seeing her with an adorable belly! We've had a great day seeing the cute little shops of Mankato, and I have gotten plenty of time to enjoy rubbing her belly!






2 comments:

Becca said...

I can't believe it! I'm so sad, I want to see Kim. I'm glad you got some pics. I can't wait for the little one to arrive!

swell.life said...

awwwww, Kim! Adorable Kim! Pregnancy is just so beautiful. (Sigh)