Monday, April 14, 2008

Pay to the order of: World Vision

I was able to tour World Visions "Step in to Africa" yesterday night. "The interactive experience takes the participant on a deeply personal journey into the life of a young person living in Africa, where more than 12 million children have lost one or both parents to AIDS. The 2500 square foot exhibit features a stirring audio tour combined with captivating photography that will transport the viewer into the heart of Africa." It was a moving and eye opening experience. You should all check out on line when they are coming to your neck of the woods its something you don't want to miss. After the tour I decided that I needed to finally act on my desire to support an African child who I may one day be able to meet. So here she is the adorable Franny.

No comments: