Monday, June 2, 2008

Sweater Challenge Completed

So I am home for the summer which means I finally have access to a sewing machine and therefore I was able to create these projects out of my sweaters. I made the headband out of the waistband of my green sweater then I used a piece of a dark green sweater vest to make the flower and I used a scrapbooking flower and a button to top it off. My next project is a pillow for my grandma. I just used the middle part of the green sweater and sewed it together. I printed the picture on fabric paper and sewed buttons all around. In a couple of weeks she's turning 90 so this is my birthday gift to her. I had a lot of fun making these projects. Great challenge Amy, sorry I was so late in finishing it. I still have some scraps leftover and I have a few more things up my sleeve so if I get them done I will post them.



2 comments:

swell.life said...

JENNY! These are AWESOME! I love your headband and the sweater pillow is the sweetest idea ever. Great work, girl. I'm glad you were so late, because you put the rest of us to shame. ;) Can't wait for my June package!

Becca said...

I love the headband! The pillow is cute too, Grandma will love it-and no she won't buy it that you knit it yourself!