Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Assignment Complete!

Hey Ladies,
I had a wonderful lazy morning last week, my mom and I had a little garage sale so I had some time to sit around and get this done. I was really happy with our assignment b/c I have been wanting to start my coffee table book of "Amazing People I Know". So it is off to a simple start of
MY DAD: The hard working fix any thing guy!
I think I used all that you gave me Jenny...except there was a malfunction with the eyelets...I smashed em...oops its been a while.
MY MAMA: The crazy lady we all know and love. (I still have to journal this one)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the pages Amy. Job well done. I like your idea for the amazing people I know book. I especially like the vintage pictures of your parents. I like the one of your mom on the skateboard. I miss you. You and Jo should take a trip up to MN and visit.

Becca said...

Love the picture of Julie! Perfect! And I love the profile pic. FYI, I was just at that shop and they don't have your colorful swim cap, but they still have my white one- everything is 50% off now! I got a clear pitcher, couldn't resist! It's been awhile I'll have to talk to you, and it's already July- my turn again! Love your pages, time for me to get caught up. You should post some of those interesting flowers we identified out here! ;)