Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Free Rice

So I stumbled upon this website {www.freerice.com} in Elle magazine and I should have posted about it when it was Amy's month all about giving but I'm telling you guys about it now. When you go to this website it will give you a word with multiple choice answers to choose from as to what the definition of the word is. For every word that you answer with the correct definition freerice with donate 20 grains of rice to poverty countries to help solve world hunger. It's totally free and you can do as many words at a time as you want, if you get one wrong it doesn't matter just keep going. This is for real too it's not a fake thing, you can read about it on the website. Megan and I have been doing it lately and you guys should check it out. Just thought I'd let you know.

1 comment:

Becca said...

yeah, that's cool Jenny. I found that awhile ago too. Forgot to mention it. Kinda addicting! Especially since it's free rice!