Thursday, July 24, 2008

May Flowers Book Completed











I am thankful for this July catch up month. Well the truth is that I've had my May flowers book done for quite some time but I haven't posted them. Since we now have a new computer and uploading pictures now takes seconds instead of forever, it's no longer a huge task to post something on the blog. I have to do my June challenge (I know it's my own assignment and I haven't done it) so I'll post that when it's done. Also I've completed my sweater and I love the way it turned out so I'll have to post a pic of me wearing it, but it might be a couple days because I don't want a picture of my swollen face on the blog. I just got all four of my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday and my cheeks are swollen and I'm in pain. So I'll attach these pictures and wrap this post up because I'm getting really dizzy from the vicadin I took. Miss you guys and I can't wait to see what new crafts you guys post.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Cute book. Love the use of buttons. I hope you feel better soon, oh I remember when I had mine pulled- I had nothing but mocha frappuccino's for days! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

that's pretty awesome!

arlene,
Poulsbo florist

swell.life said...

great book, jenny! i especially love the lily page with the buttons. super cute. i'm so sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth situation.:( get better!! just think--you'll never have to get them pulled again!