Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've been scrapping up a storm

After I finished my June challenge I felt the creativity flowing through me and I couldn't stop so I thought I'd share a few pages that I recently completed. This one is kind of a bad pic but if you blow it up it'll probably be easier to see.
My Halloween page
This one I did a while ago but I wanted to share it anyways
This one took me a long time because I made all of the lettering by hand. The clear letters are shrinky dinks and the red letters are painted cardboard.


This is another one I did a while ago but still wanted to share
I just did this one and it went really fast. I had this circle paper for a long time but I was overwhelmed with what to do with the busy pattern and it was the perfect solution to pair it with another piece of paper and break it up.


No comments: